Data warehouse architect - req3194
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
In a constantly evolving and challenging environment, Proximus is offering new great opportunities and is looking for a Data Warehouse Architect to reinforce the DAX (Data, Analytics and AI, Experience) team.
Who we are?
The mission of our team is to deliver the data warehouse and data lake solutions for our internal and external customers. The main technologies we are using are Teradata, Informatica, AB Initio, Hadoop and its ecosystem, Splunk, Microstrategy, PowerBI, Python and open source ML libraries.
- As data warehouse architect you are responsible for designing data warehouse solutions that support our company in its business intelligence and advanced analytics needs.
- You start from the client’s requirements to develop a solution blueprint for the architecture and during the project implementation you make sure the solution is compliant to the requirements and the architecture.
- Next to the client driven projects, you also design the architectural roadmap to deal with technical evolutions and transformation programs. You have a good knowledge of the technologies, frameworks, tools and suppliers on the market and you take a leading role in the technology choices.
- You will potentially be involved in RFP processes for the selection of new products.
- You’ll also be involved in the coaching of people evolving towards an architect or analyst role.
You are an IT professional with a minimum of 7 years experience as a functional analyst or architect with proven experience in data modeling, business intelligence, traditional RDBMS data warehouses, data lakes, ETL tools, Micro Services
Experience with Machine Learning solutions is an advantage.
Knowledge of the telecommunications environment (eg eTOM/SID) is an advantage.
You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
You're a good negotiator.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.